CORETRAIN Journal is the name of a multidisciplinary online, open-access and double-blind peer-reviewed publication. It covers the disciplines of Languages, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education. The journal aims at creating awareness, re-shaping knowledge already created and challenging existing theories and practices related to academic research in its diverse disciplines. The journal invites scholars and researchers to submit their novel and conjectural ideas in the domains of Languages, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education in the form of research articles, book reviews, case studies, review articles and personal opinions that will benefit researchers in the specified areas as well as the society as a whole.
CORETRAIN Journal publishes research papers in various fields of Languages, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education such as anthropology, business studies, communication studies, corporate governance, criminology, cross-cultural studies, demography, development studies, economics, education, ethics, geography, history, industrial relations, information science, international relations, law, linguistics, library science, media studies, methodology, philosophy, political science, population Studies, psychology, public administration, sociology, social welfare, linguistics, literature, paralegal, performing arts (music, theatre & dance), religious studies, visual arts, women studies amongst other areas.
Coretrain Journal of Languages, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education is published with the support of School of Humanities and Development Studies (SHDS) of Laikipia University. You can also follow us on Laikipia University .
All our publications are open access, which means that all contents are freely available without charge to the users. Users are allowed to read, copy freely, download, print, search and distribute the full text of the articles. They do not need any prior permission from both the publisher and the authors.
Modest open access publication costs are usually covered by the author’s institution or research funds. Our publications are not different from traditional subscription-based journals; they undergo the same peer-review and quality control process as any other scholarly journals would.
All manuscripts must be submitted electronically by e-mail to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors are advised to follow CORETRAIN Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Review and Publication Process
A double-blind review process is used that comprises the following steps;
- Two reviewers look at each paper. Throughout the review process, no disclosure is made of the identities of both the reviewers and authors.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted; accepted subject to change; subject to resubmission with significant changes; or rejected.
- For papers which require revisions, the same reviewers will be used to confirm that the quality of the reviewed paper is acceptable.
- The review procedure takes a maximum of three (3) weeks.
- If the reviewers accept the paper, the author(s) will be advised to pay the publication fee.
- The issuance of the letter of acceptance of a paper will be subject to receipt of publication fee.
- The editor, whenever appropriate, will notify the author/corresponding author of the possible publication dates for both online and print versions.
- For each article, a hard copy (one) of the published journal (print) will be sent to the author/corresponding author.
Copyrights for articles published in the CORETRAIN Journal are reserved by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not answerable for consequent uses of the work. An author must bring a contravention action if so desired.
If a paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD as article journal fee to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The editor will convey the payment method after acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be eligible to one copy of the printed journal free of charge; that is, one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors.